We are so grateful to announce Open Heart 1&2 Workshop in Melbourne as follows:
- Level 1: 23 May 2020 starts at 10:00 AM Melbourne time.
- Level 2: 24 May 2020 starts at 10:00 AM Melbourne time.
This time, the Open Heart Workshop will be conducted online. 🙂
If you’ve ever wanted to “follow your heart” or wondered what that means, come and spend a day learning a simple yet very profound meditation technique using the heart: the key to health, happiness and deep inner peace.
The simplicity of the technique makes it accessible to everyone, including those who have never meditated before. Those who have already experienced the Open Heart Meditation at the Lotus Centre, as well as those with any level of meditation experience, should find that a real deepening in their own practice will occur.
The simple, yet profound, technique of opening the Spiritual Heart and connecting with True Source has significantly helped many with problems such as:
* Reducing negative emotions and triggers to bad habits
* Decreasing feelings of stress, anxiety and depression
* Overcoming addictions and destructive behaviours
* Coping with grief and loss
* Dealing with serious illnesses in themselves or in loved ones
* Lessening the sense of disconnection, aimlessness and hopelessness
You can attend one or both workshops over the weekend, with Level 1 being a prerequisite for Level 2. Participation for this workshops only require donation to the organiser, TrueHeart Inc (A registered charity with the Australian Charities and Non-Profits Commission ABN 23625852066)