TrueHeart brings together the community’s volunteers, experience, resources and energy, focusing on offering Irmansyah Effendi’s teachings who has helped many thousands of people all over the world to open their hearts and find the joy and peace within for more than two decades to the wider community.
“There are so many good things about the heart. However, knowing and talking about it are not enough. To gain all of its benefits, we have to use it properly.” – Irmansyah Effendi
We have long been told to “follow our heart”—and through Open Heart Meditation™ we are naturally helped to begin enjoying this very real, beautiful and spiritual experience for ourselves.
Open Heart Meditation™ is a gentle and deeply effective form of meditation centered around naturally experiencing the feelings of peace, joy, gratitude and connection to the Source of Love and Light, that are always easily accessible within our spiritual heart. This enjoyable and relaxing meditation also helps our heart to be effortlessly cleansed of negative emotions, such as anger, sadness, fear, and dissatisfaction.
The process of opening and strengthening our heart is natural and relaxing. This is not a serious practice that involves hard work or any sort of effort whatsoever. If it is being done properly it should feel light, gentle, peaceful and joyful!
We offer programs that are by donation and these include:
- Drop in weekly Open Heart Meditation sessions across Australia
- Regular Open Heart Meditation workshops across Australia
- Online Open Heart Meditation sessions & support
- Public lectures on Spiritual Development and the Real Purpose of Life
- Public classes and workshops on overcoming destructive/negative habits
- Public classes and workshops on coping with grief and loss of loved ones